Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Begin Again

A few months ago, I decided to remove all of my old posts.  While I only had 3 official followers, I found a couple of my projects on Pinterest and had a slow but steady number of views.  This was fine with me as I am just a pretend blogger.  I just felt like having privacy and wanted to take a break.  

Furthermore, the original purpose of  M.a.D. Merriement was to share Mother-Daughter activities and also be the partner blog to my then young daughter's Sweetpeas and Other Good Things.  Well, Sweetpea is older now and wanted to rethink her blog and also removed the old content.  So I have been trying to determine a new focus.  I don't know exactly what that will be yet.

I do have lots of stories to tell and that may be what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment