Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Shaken by Tim Tebow











"I love what Mike Tyson reportedly said, something, like 'Everyone's got a plan until they get punched in the face.'  That's just what it felt like for me."
                                                                                           from Shaken by Tim Tebow

I think most of us have felt that proverbial punch in the face during our lifetime.  As citizens of this world, we all experience some kind of loss, rejection, failure, disappointment and brokenness.   Most of us could use some encouragement and wisdom while moving through those difficult times.  Tim Tebow's Shaken is offering it.  He very honestly relates his own life's low points all the while presenting a way to deal with difficult circumstances in a confident and grounded way.  His book reminded me of whose I was and to keep fighting for dreams and hopes that I had given up on.  Shaken is a bottle of spiritual Gatorade!

No comments:

Post a Comment